Our execution services are available for both the individual and institutional trader.
- Platform for Trading Online – We support a variety of leading front-end trading applications which allow our clients to utilize the software that best suits their needs. TRADING PLATFORM
- Server Colocation for Algorithmic Traders – LEM Commodities will arrange server colocation for algorithmic, high-frequency, and low-latency traders. For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
LEM Commodities offers access to the major global exchanges through our network.
- CME http://www.cmegroup.com/
- CBOT http://www.cmegroup.com/company/cbot.html
- NYMEX http://www.cmegroup.com/company/nymex.html
- COMEX http://www.cmegroup.com/company/comex.html
- ICE – US https://www.theice.com/futures_us.jhtml
- ICE – EU https://www.theice.com/futures_europe.jhtml
- ELX (LINK A http://www.elxfutures.com/Home.aspx )
- EUREX http://www.eurexchange.com/exchange-en/
- KCBOT http://www.kcbt.com/
- MGEX http://www.mgex.com/
- MONTRÉAL EXCHANGE http://www.m-x.ca/accueil_en.php
- NYSE LIFFE https://globalderivatives.nyx.com/nyse-liffe
- NYSE LIFFE US https://globalderivatives.nyx.com/nyse-liffe-us
* Please be aware that not all the platforms will support the above exchanges.
Regardless of what type of trader you are, you can expect to receive the most professional, attentive service.
24-Hour Global Execution Desk (GED)
LEM Commodities offers 24-Hour execution service through Advantage Futures Global Execution Desk (GED). GED has the infrastructure and personnel to provide our clients round-the-clock access to execution and market information. The experienced execution staff keeps clients abreast of developments in futures markets around the globe, giving traders access to efficient and timely trade executions. Advantage Futures clients can also be added to GED Call Request Lists to be notified of pre-determined market moves during overnight and/or regular trading hours.
Institutions, hedge funds, proprietary trading groups and professional traders alike count on the experienced 24-Hour Desk staff to service their global trading needs. GED team is prepared to serve as a primary access to the markets or as a back-up service to regular trading. No matter where you are, a single phone call to the Advantage Futures GED team presents you with immediate market access.
Please be aware that additional commissions will be added for orders executed through the GED. Please contact LEM Commodities to receive more information at +1 203 485-7508 or via email email@example.com .
The Advantage Futures 24-Hour Global Execution Desk (GED) team maintains Call Request Lists for our clients. You can add yourself to any of the GED lists and the GED will call you if the market makes a move of that degree or more during overnight trading and/or during regular trading hours.*
* Please note that these calls will be made on a not-held, non-guaranteed basis and are based upon a variety of factors including our team’s availability. We will make our best effort to call you based on market conditions at the GED.