X_TRADER gives professional derivatives traders the edge with superior speed, stability and accuracy. X_TRADER’s standard features include:
- Simultaneously trade multiple products and multiple markets across asset classes from one fully-customizable screen in real time
- High-speed connections to dozens of the leading derivatives exchanges
- Single-click trade execution and order cancellation
- Immediate reaction to market ebb and flow with the patented MD Trader® vertical market depth display
- Fully-customizable desktop to match personal trading styles and preferences
- Excel spreadsheet and analytics links
- Single-window access to view working orders, fills and market depth
- Average price highlighting to show at a glance whether open positions are profitable relative to market conditions
- Real-time fill and position details with easy access and dynamic audit trail
- Support for market orders, multiple contract orders, calendar spreads and interproduct spreads plus specialized order contingencies such as GTC, FOK, IOC and stops
- Market maker functionality to make two-sided markets on any instrument
X_TRADER Pro, TT’s premium trading software, provides expanded functionality and features that can really make a difference in how you trade. X_TRADER Pro’s added benefits include:
- Autospreader®: Automatically create and trade multiple spreads simultaneously with Autospreader. This automated order management tool easily defines and manages spreads, working the legs automatically to match your desired spread price. Supports market orders, limit orders, calendar and inter-product spreads.
- Autospreader® Strategy Engine (Autospreader® SE): This server-based spreader enhances the performance of TT’s traditional client-based Autospreader application by combining the benefits of high-performance proximity-based computing with the flexibility and ease of use of TT’s X_TRADER trading screen.
- Autotrader™: This powerful automated trading tool features multiple levels of automation, a built-in formula engine, Microsoft Excel® integration, expansive configuration possibilities and strategy prices based on the market or theoretical values.
- Connectivity to all TT-supported markets: Get full access to all TT-connected markets including Australian Stock Exchange, BM&FBOVESPA, BrokerTec, CBOE Futures Exchange, Chicago Climate Futures Exchange, Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Dubai Mercantile Exchange, Eurex, European Climate Exchange, European Energy Exchange, Frankfurt Stock Exchange, Green Exchange, ICE Futures Canada, ICE Futures Europe, ICE OTC, ICE Futures US, Kansas City Board of Trade, Korea Exchange, London Metal Exchange, MEFF, Minneapolis Grain Exchange, Montréal Climate Exchange, Montréal Exchange, New York Commodities Exchange, New York Mercantile Exchange, NYSE Liffe, NYSE Liffe Amsterdam, NYSE Liffe Brussels, NYSE Liffe Lisbon, NYSE Liffe Paris, NYSE Liffe U.S., Singapore Exchange and Tokyo Commodity Exchange. Additional exchange gateways are coming soon, including Osaka Securities Exchange, Tokyo Financial Exchange and Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Custom and third-party applications: Enhance the functionality of X_TRADER Pro with TT’s expansive library of free off-the-shelf plug-in applications, or create your own proprietary applications with the X_TRADER API. You may also integrate third-party applications developed by members of the TT Connected Partner Program or use the TT FIX Adapter to connect third-party or proprietary systems to TT’s trading platform.
The X_TRADER platform is used by Futures Commission Merchants (FCMs), proprietary traders, international banks, introducing brokers, market makers, hedge fund managers, commodity trading advisors (CTAs), personal investors and corporations to trade in markets across the world. Its proven versatility means there is no doubt X_TRADER can work for you.
Trading Technologies®, X_TRADER®, X_STUDY®, Autospreader®, and MD Trader® are registered trademarks and TT™ and Autotrader™ are trademarks of Trading Technologies International, Inc.
For a detailed listing of the prices associated with Trading Technologies, please contact an LEM Commodities sales representative with any questions at +1 203 485-7508, or email us at email@example.com.